What happens on March 1st?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
push-pull-mum

Re: What happens on March 1st?

Post by push-pull-mum »

Minesatea wrote:I had this problem two years ago. Do you keep your old emails - if so look back to when you originally applied and you will find an email confirming the password you set. If you have deleted it then sorry I cant help. :(
Thanks Minesatea (only just realised what your name signified when I had to type it :lol: ) - I have checked my emails - they contain my activation link and my school preferences but not my password. :( I do have my daughter's UID and have put that on my email to admissions so hoping for the best. Have had automated response to my email so at least I know it's arrived. Hopefully someone will take pity on me in admissions office bright and early tomorrow.
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

Strange, thats where I eventually found mine. Fingers crossed for you that they answer.

These last few hours are a nightmare!
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

Don't know if this helps but your password has to have a couple of numbers in it (as far as I can remember). Maybe if you try your usual password plus whatever numbers you might have chosen you'll get lucky.
push-pull-mum

Post by push-pull-mum »

push-pull-mum wrote:Aargh!! I decided to log on to Capita site as a sort of dry run for tomorrow night and the unthinkable has happened! Capita recognise neither my password (which I admit I may have got wrong) nor my mother's maiden name (which I certainly have not!) Have just sent email to essex admissions begging for help. What do you reckon are my chances of getting my password in the next 24 hours?

Take my advice folks - and go for the dry run!
Hooray for Essex admissions! I received an automated message offering me the opportunity to change my details and an email from a real person with a name and everything explaining that there had been a problem recognising my capitalisation (??) and I could now log on with, as I had thought, my original password and mother's maiden name - I changed my password anyway for sentimental reasons and logged on to have a little brood over the list of preferences.

All set now for tonight.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now