RESULTS!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Karen

Post by Karen »

Allocated. Simple but so meaningful!

Well done everyone. Forget the wine, it's champagne tonight! Fingers crossed for everyone else still waiting.

K
dream on

Post by dream on »

Still can't believe it! Amazing! Just that one word 'Allocated' doesn't sound enough, somehow!
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

A BIG congratulations to all who passed!!!!!!!!

Sitting here reading all these lovely msgs, has got me going too :D

WELL DONE

BW
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Yes sod the wine (gives me headache anyway) Champers on the go tonight!!

I just rang the admissions line to ask if Allocated actually means Allocated (yes don't laugh :? ) And she confirmed that Yes it does mean Allocated (Which i thought was correct, but just had to be sure) But a confirmation e-mail will be sent later today apparently after 3pm.

Joanne x
Shrimpergarry

Post by Shrimpergarry »

Nervous Mum wrote:
Is that you Jenny? Thanks for the heads up! Garry

Yes! No problem. Couldn't bear the thought of you having to wait any longer than necessary. We're all so thrilled that you got the result you were hoping for :D
Thrilled for you too (although if she hadn't made it, it would have been a travesty!) Wonder how the others got on - no doubt you'll find out more in the playground later.
Laid back Son,Worried Mum

Post by Laid back Son,Worried Mum »

Allocated actually means Allocated
That's the MAGIC word you want next to the box you want!

We'll know what to look out for..bet you were staring at the page for a long time. Your feet won't touch the ground for a long while yet!
guest345

Post by guest345 »

There have been lots of positive results so far, well doner everyone.

Has got me thinking that my letter tommorow will be bad news, someone has to break the run of good results :shock:
dream on

Post by dream on »

'ALLOCATED' is now my favourite word, but it could so easily not have been......
Mad

Post by Mad »

I cant believe i didnt apply online, i do everything online, i didnt even realise you could.

Kicking myself big style now as i am watching you all get your results.

Well done everyone.
dream on

Post by dream on »

I would feel the same about hearing so much good news if I was still waiting...the more you hear of children gaining places, the more difficult it seems....but hang in there. I am still in shock about our good result, as child came out of exam rather despondent, and had no help with 11+ at school. So, there's always hope!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now