Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
HP

Post by HP »

Thanks Karen, now even more bleary eyed :lol:

HP
Guest29

Post by Guest29 »

Karen wrote:HP, Thanks for your message. Fortunately, my son was still at home when we got the result (see my earlier posting). He was then crying with joy (and probably pain in the chest where I nearly squashed him with a big hug)!

Thanks, again, Marie for pointing me to the CC website. It has saved him from having to go through school feeling so worried.
Karen, no one minds you posting your wonderful news, I am so pleased for you and your family, your postings have kept me going over the last few weeks, well done again, roll on tomorrow....
marie

results

Post by marie »

Karen wrote:HP, Thanks for your message. Fortunately, my son was still at home when we got the result (see my earlier posting). He was then crying with joy (and probably pain in the chest where I nearly squashed him with a big hug)!

Thanks, again, Marie for pointing me to the CC website. It has saved him from having to go through school feeling so worried.
I know what you mean. Our daughter just disolved into tears. Colchester was her dream and although as I write she is sitting in class , in truth she will be somewhere in the clouds. We were the only ones to know when I dropped her off at school -so that was hard.

I keep telling myself..breathe, act normal, breathe ...but it is not working very well!

..and I am so mindful of those who are waiting or have heard bad news..

Something tells me there will be a few tipsy postings tonights..

c u later Marie
MarkN

It will not let me in

Post by MarkN »

I have a problem with the website and it just keeps going around in circles to the home log in page. Help Please
chelmsfor mum

Post by chelmsfor mum »

hi karen, joanne , and everyone

so nice to hear some of you have recieved the results and to hear of happiness!!!

karen and joanne , well done to both your familys, i am still waiting!!!! help !!!! it is even harder now , knowing some places have gone already, just please save me one too.

ill post my results tomorrow IF the postie arrives
marie

Re: It will not let me in

Post by marie »

I have just tried it again, it is working fine, do you have the right access details?
MarkN wrote:I have a problem with the website and it just keeps going around in circles to the home log in page. Help Please
Karen

Post by Karen »

chelmsfor mum wrote:hi karen, joanne , and everyone

so nice to hear some of you have recieved the results and to hear of happiness!!!

karen and joanne , well done to both your familys, i am still waiting!!!! help !!!! it is even harder now , knowing some places have gone already, just please save me one too.

ill post my results tomorrow IF the postie arrives

I really really hope it's good news.
Karen

Re: It will not let me in

Post by Karen »

marie wrote:I have just tried it again, it is working fine, do you have the right access details?
MarkN wrote:I have a problem with the website and it just keeps going around in circles to the home log in page. Help Please
Check you haven't left the caps lock key on. Don't wish to be rude, but that's what I actually did and nearly panicked when I couldn't log in!!
K :oops:
Karen

Post by Karen »

Guest29 wrote:

Karen, no one minds you posting your wonderful news, I am so pleased for you and your family, your postings have kept me going over the last few weeks, well done again, roll on tomorrow....
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

Last night my son was crying his heart out in fear of not getting KEGS. It broke my heart to see him like that. (I told you he fell in love with it, but I didn't really know how much). So, when I saw the result this morning, I couldn't help myself. The relief was enormous. Yes, I do feel guilty about posting the result so early (especially as I said I wouldn't). But it's the very proud mother in me that can't be helped. He did it.
Karen don't feel guilty!!!!!!! It would have been virtually impossible not to feedback after such an emotional event. WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very happy for you, and for all those sharing good news today. CONGRATULATIONS to your son and to you too - his/your hard work and determination paid off. Take plenty of pictures on his first day in September - my son's pictures taken in year 7 bear hardly any resemblence to the young man in year 10 today!

No news for me though... :( ...waiting until tomorrow. One more day of agony. :shock:

Hang in there troops - we can make it!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now