Patience is a virtue

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Karen

Post by Karen »

Oh No! Bo Peep, I am so sorry to hear your news. I don't know what else to say. Make sure you get some good advice about the appeals process (should be plenty of it on this website). We'll be right here.....
K.
:cry:
goldjag

Post by goldjag »

Hi Bo peep

So sorry to hear your sad news, my heart goes out to you & your son.

Its worth waiting until next week when the results are posted as he might be very near the cut off, & from reading passed postings things do tend to move around alot after the six week acceptance period.

Keep your chin up & as the saying goes its not over until the fat lady sings.
Karen

Post by Karen »

goldjag wrote:Its worth waiting until next week when the results are posted as he might be very near the cut off, & from reading passed postings things do tend to move around alot after the six week acceptance period.

Keep your chin up & as the saying goes its not over until the fat lady sings.
I agree. A good piece of advice Goldjag.

Post by 007 »

I'm so sorry to hear your bad news.I'm still waiting for the letter but I won't be as gutted as you if it's bad news.You have been a great help to me in the pass and I really feel for you.
Darren

Post by Darren »

Bo Peep..

Sorry to hear this news awful... Keep going through appeal you never know..!

Not good..

Darren
Heidi

Post by Heidi »

Sorry, Bo Peep

Best Wishes to you and your boy today.
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Sorry to hear that it wasn't the news you were after! Keep smiling and all the best for your son.

Joanne
Blessed

Post by Blessed »

So sorry to hear the news Bo Peep, there must be other alternatives :

Keep trying, appeals, other schools.

Stay calm for your son.

All the best.

Post by 007 »

Bo Peep ,if it's any consolation you are not alone.My daughter didn't get a place at the grammar school aswell.At least she tried.I've been busy filling out contract for her to stay where she is for the time being.

Many cogratulations to everyone who had good news today.
Guest29

Post by Guest29 »

my son didn't pass, we did keep him off today, all disappointed but its not the end of the world, he got a place at a good comp. I am sure he will do fine there and this time next year I will wonder what I was worrying about. Well done to all those who got their first choice and chin up to those who didn't.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now