Colchester County High School - changing uniform

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
NOTLEY PARENTS

Re: Colchester County High School - changing uniform

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

I believe its going to be a kilt (colour not confirmed) and I have been informed by another parent that the blue blouses are staying with the addition of a blazer. According to a recent letter they will be bringing in the new uniform for year 7`s next year and the current pupils have up to 2 years to change.
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

Thanks for that! That sounds a lot better.
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

If what my friend said is correct about keeping the blue blouse then one can only presume the kilt will be blue/blue checked. It will look very smart and I look forward to it. My daughter in yr8 isnt so keen and insists she will not wear it next year or any of her friends will, sorry dear but you will!! Us parents have agreed between us :lol:
SEP18

Post by SEP18 »

NOTLEY PARENTS wrote:My daughter in yr8 isnt so keen and insists she will not wear it next year or any of her friends will, sorry dear but you will!! Us parents have agreed between us :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless them, they really do think that they are going to do what they want!!!!!!!

This made me laugh, thank you.
:D :D
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

According to a friend of my daughter (but do not take this as gospel) it is - navy kilt with grey and pale blue check, navy blazer, white shirts for lower school and blue for upper.

The shirts doesn't really make sense though as the lower school already have the blue so I don't know if she has it the wrong way round?
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

Minesatea wrote:According to a friend of my daughter (but do not take this as gospel) it is - navy kilt with grey and pale blue check, navy blazer, white shirts for lower school and blue for upper.

The shirts doesn't really make sense though as the lower school already have the blue so I don't know if she has it the wrong way round?
Thats sounds rather nice, Im looking forward to seeing them go off to school in a nice kilt. Not sure if DD3 will like it though if she gets in, she never ever wears skirts, she will be the only one in trousers :roll:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now