My worst nightmare has happened. My DS has come home not feeling well. He has a headaches and a bit of a cough. Do I just hope he recovers by Saturday or do I postpone and take the test another day, to say I'm stressed is an understatement.
Poor you and your son.
It may just be that he is feeling tired after a long week and a good night's sleep will fix things. He may also be anxious about Saturday. However, if you think it could be more, then I would speak to the CSSE office tomorrow and find out what the procedure is if your son is not well enough for Saturday. My own personal thoughts are that a lot 'rides' on this one particular day and ideally your son needs to be as well as possible to do as well as possible. If your gut feeling tells you to postpone, then do that.
Two years ago my son sat the exam at CRGS and thankfully it wasn't a week later because then he was struck down with a flu virus and was very poorly. There's no way he could have sat the exam then and I would definitely have postponed.
Unfortunately, I think that you will have to make a decision tomorrow to allow enough time for 'Plan B'.
I feel really sorry for you both but things may be better in the morning (fingers crossed). Good luck and best wishes. Let us know how you get on.