Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Hopefuldad

Good Luck

Post by Hopefuldad »

To all you guys taking the exam on Saturday. We went through this last year and before you know it, it will be over.

Once more good luck and all the best

HD
Moonlight

Re: Good Luck

Post by Moonlight »

Good luck from me as well. It was us two years ago so I know what an anxious time it can be. Just think, by Saturday teatime it will all be over and you can put it to the back of your minds for a while.
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

Hear, hear! Two more sleeps and it will all be over for most of you. Good luck y'all!
tanner

Post by tanner »

awww....... BIG THANKYOU to hopefuldad,moonlight and first timer.need all the luck in the world rigt now.2 more nights'sleep( if i manage to!) and it will be all over .cant wait to put all the maths and english papers in the attic!thankfully my younger one is in yr 2 so atleast a few years rest for me before i embark on this journey again.
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Good luck. I will be thinking of you all on Saturday and remembering how it felt when my sons did the exam. Enjoy the feeling of relief on Saturday evening! :D
11pluscountdown

Post by 11pluscountdown »

Good luck to all our children.......
They have worked soooooooooooooo hard.
Its been an absoloute emotionanal rollercoaster for us parents!
I am glad that we never have to go through this again!!! The pressure on all concerned, especially the children, is incredible to which I underestimated before this journey began.
Once again good luck
11 Pluscountdown
SEP18

Post by SEP18 »

I would like to wish everyone the best of luck too. It is a huge challenge our children are undertaking and I am sure you are all as proud as what I am.

Cannot wait for the glass of wine on Saturday night and the disposal of all the 11+ papers and books that have been cluttering up the house. :D
brainiac

Post by brainiac »

Yes Good Luck to all the children on Saturday! Cannot believe how amazing these young people are!!

At least I have 1 DD who has already sat her 11+ and another DD taking hers on Saturday, so no more 11+ talk for me. yippeee :lol:
Zeezeemum

Post by Zeezeemum »

Good Luck to all the children taking the exams on Saturday. It can't come soon enough as DD is coming down with a cold and sore throat and I'm hoping it holds off till after the exams with the cold remedy I have started giving her.
I can't wait for it all to be over!
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

Well its now Friday which means the test is officially tomorrow. Its my third and final DD so we are looking forward to picking her up afterwards at midday and having a nice relaxing lunch, her choice of course so we will probably end up at McDonalds and for once I wont mind, she deserves it. All the best to everyone for tomorrrow.

NP
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now