Addicted until March.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scarlett

Re: Addicted until March.

Post by scarlett »

I know off topic..but NOTLEY PARENTS... I always imagine two of you wearing identical jumpers sitting in front of the laptop sharing a cup of tea...rather like identical twins. Is there just one of you ???

Anyway, I'm going to keep watch and see if you all stay until March or become so addicted you remain .Forever. I'll know, because I'm going to still be here when I'm an old Granny. :D
anxiousanna

Post by anxiousanna »

Scarlet - does this mean that you have already gone through this waiting process before?
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Sort of ...I'm in Kent so we wait a month for the results and then if your child passes they are likely to get in to your first choice Grammar , so really I wasn't worrying too much .Our second and third ( and fourth ! ) would have all been ok too. My DS1 has just started Grammar, my DS2 is in year 5 and my DD will be taking it in 2014...so plenty of opportunity for that anxious wait !

( Will we call you just Anna after your anxious wait is over ?! )
anxiousanna

Post by anxiousanna »

Yes, hopefully - fingers crossed, I will become Anna once more after 1st March lol.
Clarabelle

Post by Clarabelle »

SEP18 wrote:So, who else said yesterday "This time last week you were sitting the 11+" to their DC !!!!!! Or was it just me being sad !
I did, so I will join you in the 'sad' corner :lol:
Clarabelle
ahap

Post by ahap »

I did too, so let me join as well. :(
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
SEP18

Post by SEP18 »

Fantastic news - I'm not the only sad person.

Thankyou fellow forum members, I am feeling much happier. :D :D
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

Scarlett...Identical jumpers, funny that but we do have identical sweatshirts and fleeces (business ones not personal with name on). Its just little ol me, though my DH has become partial to browsing on here of late when he has a spare few moments. I am a little suspicious that he too has become a weeny bit addicted!! :lol:
Has anyone had trouble logging on lately btw?
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I sometimes have trouble from my phone, but assumed it was the phone's fault. It also randomly logs me out - censoring things it thinks i shouldn't post, I reckon!
scary mum
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

I meant to add that we have just come back from Kent, had a fab time chilling out and visited Dickens World which was brilliant. I did kind of feel sorry for my DD that after a week of relaxing and forgetting about the 11+ exam there we were talking Charles Dickens again. My DH thought it amusing that he left his wife after she become bloated, charming.