Past CSSE Papers - Please help

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
motion

Past CSSE Papers - Please help

Post by motion »

Hi All,

I have the sample CSSE papers from 2007/2008 available from their website. I am just wondering if anyone can help me with the past years (or 09-2013) papers not available on their website. I will be buying all that is available from website this week . I can swap (pay), collect, scan, or whatever is convinient for you please, as these past papers are no longer available to buy. I'm interested in Maths and English only. Please PM me if interested

My son will not be doing CSSE but just want these for practice. We are in North London

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Motion
ToadMum

Re: Past CSSE Papers - Please help

Post by ToadMum »

Looking at the CSSE website, they are still selling a pack containing the papers used for 2013 and 2014 entry. 2012 papers available 'only until July 2014'.

However, if term has already finished at the Chelmsford schools, then in theory there is no-one in the office now...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
motion

Post by motion »

Thanks for the info.

e-mail address removed by moderator, please contact motion by PM
Chai

Post by Chai »

Maybe remove email address. You will get lots of spam if you publicise email.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Which North London schools are you sitting Motion? I would not use CSSE papers as prep for any of the selective North London schools. DG
Manana

Post by Manana »

I do actually have lots of past CSSE papers-having been through this before. They go back to about 1997! I'm not sure how I could help you really though. I don't have a scanner or copier and only have the masters which I will be using in the future.
motion

Post by motion »

Daogroupie wrote:Which North London schools are you sitting Motion? I would not use CSSE papers as prep for any of the selective North London schools. DG
Hi DG,

We are targeting QE boys and maybe Latymer. We want to do as many papers as we can. We have done most of the commercially available ones.

DG, why do you think these papers are not beneficial for QE?

We will be doing CSSE papers to improve his english and maths

Motion
Last edited by motion on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
motion

Post by motion »

Hi All,

I am looking for 2006 and older...

Many Thanks,

motion
Last edited by motion on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bravado

Post by bravado »

May I gently remind everyone about copyright regulations, with regard to photocopying, scanning, reproducing, emailing etc?
SleepyHead

Post by SleepyHead »

motion wrote:
Daogroupie wrote: I would not use CSSE papers as prep for any of the selective North London schools. DG
/quote]

interested to know why these wouldn't be useful for North London Selective (both Grammar and Independent)

Sleepyhead