Tutor - Braintree Area

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ChuppasMum

Tutor - Braintree Area

Post by ChuppasMum »

Hello - if you know of any good tutors in the Braintree area can you please PM me and let me know about your experience.

Many thanks :)

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may in reality be engaged in self-promotion! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'. (You can click on the 'report button' - the red exclamation mark.)

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Shevychase

Re: Tutor - Braintree Area

Post by Shevychase »

Hi I am also looking for tutor in either Braintree or Chelmsford can anyone pm me please thks
Freddiefox2002

Re: Tutor - Braintree Area

Post by Freddiefox2002 »

Me too - any recommenations please pm me?
Thanks.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now