Please Please say no - if it's no - and help those waiting

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
stressplus11

Please Please say no - if it's no - and help those waiting

Post by stressplus11 »

This is a begging e-mail!

If you have yet to let the council know that you a declining a school place please do so now and before the holiday starts. It would be great if you could let the forum know as it gives hope to those on the waiting lists.

If you are number 1 on the Southend High School for girls list it would be lovely to hear from you. If you have been offered a place or know of others that have it would be great if you could let us all know please.

Good luck to everyone who is still having a horrible wait...

Many thanks
stressplus11
KLM

Re: Please Please say no - if it's no - and help those wait

Post by KLM »

Thank you stressplus11 for sending out this email in support of those who are at the top of the waiting lists for the various grammer schools. My daughter is at the top of CCHS and it is an agonising wait but there are many parents on this forum who have been very supportive.

Like you we would be so appreciative if anyone who is going to decline a place could consider doing it as soon as they can please.

Good luck to you stressplus11 and any other parents/ sons/ daughters who are at the top of waiting lists.

KLM
Tinky

Re: Please Please say no - if it's no - and help those wait

Post by Tinky »

Thank you stressplus11 and KLM. My DD I'd currently at the top of WHSG so if you are going to decline a place could you please do it as soon as possible to help all the children waiting. It would be lovely for them to know which school they will be attending in September.

Good luck to everyone on the waiting lists. I know it's a terrible time.

Thank you again.
Tinky.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now