Scores on the doors for 2013 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Red Robin

Re: Scores on the doors for 2013 entry

Post by Red Robin »

Long time lurker, first time poster :)
Just got the email and am so pleased for our DS!

Your child’s raw scores in the three tests are as follows:
English Score 38/50
Mathematics Score 36/40
Verbal Reasoning Score 75/80
These three results are adjusted to take account of any variations in the difficulty of different papers each year and combined to produce your child's overall, standardised, weighted score of: 391.332 8)

Sooo pleased for him!
Manana

Post by Manana »

seriousmum wrote:so bored waiting zzzzz. I am now reading the all comments made the day after the exams and comparing them to the actual results.....

Good luck to all those of us still waiting...
My DS's comments related completely to how he scored! He said English was hard (24/50), Maths was ok (33/40) and VR was fine (68/80).
chelmsford dad

Post by chelmsford dad »

blimey red robin thats a stunning score , congratulations
we got 377 and we re over the moon with that
was fairly confident of kegs with that but seeing 390+ scores now
funny you can never escape stress :oops:
worri3d_mum

Post by worri3d_mum »

Not exactly sure if this is allowed, but I uploaded the information form that came with the email and gives ideas of the school cut offs... it's not a restricted document so I shouldn't think its a problem but if anyone thinks of a reason why it shouldn't be posted, let me know and I'll take it down.

Otherwise, hope it helps...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/110098231/Css ... -3-10-12-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
alia64

Post by alia64 »

DS scores. He'll be joining his brother at KEGS (in catchment). So proud!! :D :D

Your child’s raw scores in the three tests are as follows:
English Score 37/50
Mathematics Score 37/40
Verbal Reasoning Score 75/80

These three results are adjusted to take account of any variations in the difficulty of different papers each year and combined to produce your child's overall, standardised, weighted score of: 391.343
Red Robin

Post by Red Robin »

Thanks chelmsford dad :D
We really are over the moon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congratulations to you and your DS too, 377 will definitly get a KEGS place, based on the information attached to that email :wink:
rbs

Post by rbs »

Hi Red Robin,

Congratulations to your DS on a great score.
Which school is your first choice and are you in catchment?

Thanks

Rbs
bold

Post by bold »

worri3d_mum wrote:Not exactly sure if this is allowed, but I uploaded the information form that came with the email and gives ideas of the school cut offs... it's not a restricted document so I shouldn't think its a problem but if anyone thinks of a reason why it shouldn't be posted, let me know and I'll take it down.

Otherwise, hope it helps...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/110098231/Css ... -3-10-12-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I guess I come under the category of "Lurkers" never post but read (even though I have DC who have passed 11+) and I must say thanks to all who have been posting. Still waiting for result to and thanks worri3d_mum for this post.
Red Robin

Post by Red Robin »

rbs wrote:Hi Red Robin,
Congratulations to your DS on a great score.
Which school is your first choice and are you in catchment?
Thanks
Rbs
Thanks Rbs, We're in catchment for KEGS, but unsure if we will put that or CRGS first. :)
campergirl

Post by campergirl »

Eng 20/50
Maths 27/40
VR 44/80

Weighted score 308.092 (ooc)

Not sure where that leaves us as offer day scores are around 311 to 314. Not sure if that accounts for the scores of the actual girls who got a place off the waiting lists after 1st March.

We have a low candidate number and email starts with P and got ours at 17:40 (although email says sent 16:44) so that delivery theory is out too.

So pleased she passed for Southend schools but it still may not be enough. She's OK though and happy to go on the waiting list and equally happy with some good comps (although ooc too!).

Hope those still waiting hear something soon.