Where are the 2012 results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Shales

Re: Where are the 2012 results

Post by Shales »

Still waiting :( was really hoping to have the results by the time I picked DS up from school today but it's looking unlikely. One of his class mates received hers about 11am this morning-it was sent 18:16 yesterday!
angrymum

Post by angrymum »

Really really upset, we live in Colchester, use hotmail, got plenty of spam today but no results yet...kept waking up in the night to check, ours is a long shot too but it is most definitely torturous waiting - particularly with no update on the website, no-one answering the phones and no-one answering my two emails. Can't go there to pick them up as is a P.O. Box. These are young children being affected, it's disgraceful. Anyone told the news yet? or the papers? If it were GCSE or A level results ( with older children remember) there would be an outcry - and an apology.............

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Suresh

Post by Suresh »

angrymum wrote:Really really upset, we live in Colchester, use hotmail, got plenty of spam today but no results yet...kept waking up in the night to check, ours is a long shot too but it is most definitely torturous waiting - particularly with no update on the website, no-one answering the phones and no-one answering my two emails. Can't go there to pick them up as is a P.O. Box. These are young children being affected, it's disgraceful. Anyone told the news yet? or the papers? If it were GCSE or A level results ( with older children remember) there would be an outcry - and an apology.............

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Some parents were able to reach CSSE on the phone and get their results, some called their schools and got them. If I were in this situation I would go to CSSE which located is on the second floor of KEGS, better to drive than going mad.
flippic

Post by flippic »

Suresh wrote:
angrymum wrote:Really really upset, we live in Colchester, use hotmail, got plenty of spam today but no results yet...kept waking up in the night to check, ours is a long shot too but it is most definitely torturous waiting - particularly with no update on the website, no-one answering the phones and no-one answering my two emails. Can't go there to pick them up as is a P.O. Box. These are young children being affected, it's disgraceful. Anyone told the news yet? or the papers? If it were GCSE or A level results ( with older children remember) there would be an outcry - and an apology.............

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Some parents were able to reach CSSE on the phone and get their results, some called their schools and got them. If I were in this situation I would go to CSSE which located is on the second floor of KEGS, better to drive than going mad.
R u sure it's on 2nd floor
Suresh

Post by Suresh »

flippic wrote:
Suresh wrote:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
R u sure it's on 2nd floor
Absolutely, I have been there twice myself last year. You have to go through KEGS reception.
CardyMow

Post by CardyMow »

Have you tried ringing your child's Primary school? Mine now has the results for the 7 pupils that sat the test. It's worth a try before schlepping to KEGS.
angrymum

Post by angrymum »

Stuck at work, we wanted the result before the school so elected not to have the school notified before us....
angrymum

Post by angrymum »

Sorry but which school is KEGS?
Suresh

Post by Suresh »

angrymum wrote:Sorry but which school is KEGS?
King Edward Grammar School for boys, Chelmsford.
Saffron_jade

Post by Saffron_jade »

Shales wrote:.... So CSSE that's basically all the biggest email service providers in the country... Bravo!! Well, you can add AOL to that list.
I'm still waiting so can add hotmail to this list as well.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now