Those of you who have your emails...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Manana

Those of you who have your emails...

Post by Manana »

Sorry to annoy anyone that is still waiting-I can't imagine how you must be feeling :(

What do we do now? DS got his score. We are in Southend catchment and he got well over the mark needed for the school of his choice.

Where is the form I need to fill out and how many choices do I need to put down? I will still put down both Southend grammars, but should I still put a comp down or not? Has anyone filled the form out-is there lots of it? Do I need to set aside half an hour or is it a quick thing?
seriousmum

Re: Those of you who have your emails...

Post by seriousmum »

started to fill mine in last weekend. very straighforward and should only take 10-15 mins.
Manana

Post by Manana »

seriousmum wrote:started to fill mine in last weekend. very straighforward and should only take 10-15 mins.
Brill, thank you. Do you need any information? Scores? Candidate number?

Can you start it and go back to it?
seriousmum

Post by seriousmum »

Yes, I have chosen all my schools in anticipation of results. I can go back and change them as and when the result email finally arrrives! Fed up :( :( :(
You have to register first then you get sent a link to access the relevant page. I found it user friendly.
dez

Post by dez »

Manana wrote:Sorry to annoy anyone that is still waiting-I can't imagine how you must be feeling :(

What do we do now? DS got his score. We are in Southend catchment and he got well over the mark needed for the school of his choice.

Where is the form I need to fill out and how many choices do I need to put down? I will still put down both Southend grammars, but should I still put a comp down or not? Has anyone filled the form out-is there lots of it? Do I need to set aside half an hour or is it a quick thing?
Try http://www.southend.gov.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)
Manana

Post by Manana »

dez wrote:
Manana wrote:Sorry to annoy anyone that is still waiting-I can't imagine how you must be feeling :(

Try http://www.southend.gov.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)
Thank you-I've found the form!

Is it better to fill in all 5 choices or 2 or 3!?
dez

Post by dez »

Manana wrote:
dez wrote:

Thank you-I've found the form!

Is it better to fill in all 5 choices or 2 or 3!?
There is no harm to use all 5 choices. Just remember to put them in your order of preference. :)