CEM registration now open

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
talea51

CEM registration now open

Post by talea51 »

Just downloaded the form to register dd for the CEM at Chelmsford. I have seen that they require proof of address, does anyone know if they will accept a scanned utility bill as proof?

They say you can register via email so I am assuming I can scan a bill and email it along with the form, does anyone know?
RDR

Re: CEM registration now open

Post by RDR »

talea51 wrote:Just downloaded the form to register dd for the CEM at Chelmsford. I have seen that they require proof of address, does anyone know if they will accept a scanned utility bill as proof?

They say you can register via email so I am assuming I can scan a bill and email it along with the form, does anyone know?
That's what I've done
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

RDR wrote:
talea51 wrote:Just downloaded the form to register dd for the CEM at Chelmsford. I have seen that they require proof of address, does anyone know if they will accept a scanned utility bill as proof?

That's what I've done
Sent mine in physically yesterday - that way I filled in the form and dd got to physically post it :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
RDR

Post by RDR »

RDR wrote:

That's what I've done
Received email accepting the application so I must have done it correctly.
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

This is feeling very real now - I can feel my stress levels rising by the day :lol:
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now