My dd is still unwell, still off school. I hope she's getting better, I'm afraid that she may be getting a chest infection. She has a horrible chesty cough and she says it hurts when she coughs. If she's still unwell tomorrow, I will take her to the doctor.
Sent my doctor's certificate to Chelmsford, still waiting to hear from them. Worrying that they will not allow her to resit. I know, I know - they should but until I get the confirmation that they will, I am going to worry! I am trying not to but it's not working.
I hope everyone's dcs are fit and well on Saturday. Mikedellfarm, there's still time for your ds to get better. Fingers crossed for us all.
Araucana girl, I so wanted to not have to defer the exam but unfortunately I had to and now we have to wait another 3 more days for it all to be over. I hoped it would be almost over by now but sadly, it was not to be!