CEM?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Araucana girl

Re: CEM?

Post by Araucana girl »

My dd went in smiling and came out smiling. She said that she enjoyed it :? not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing but glad that she wasn't stressed by it. I know she had to guess a few bits - not sure if that is chunks or just the odd one or two questions. I think she finished most sections, she hasn't really told me how tight she found the timing. She had done the CGP books though and a couple of papers that I put together based on the Birmingham forum to give her an idea of how tight it would be for time.

Really not sure how well she will have done. Not sure how many took it and what the standard is - also a bit worried that she is not really CCHS material - she is in the clouds most of the time :?

Do we know how many people took it ?
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
pushymother

Post by pushymother »

Araucana girl wrote:
Really not sure how well she will have done. Not sure how many took it and what the standard is - also a bit worried that she is not really CCHS material - she is in the clouds most of the time :?
Your DD sounds just like mine! I didn't even consider CCHS until they changed to C E M which has age standardisation.....
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

pushymother wrote:
Araucana girl wrote:
Your DD sounds just like mine! I didn't even consider CCHS until they changed to C E M which has age standardisation.....
Unfortunately dd has an October birthday :?
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein