Ooc Southend schools aspirants

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
shasha

Ooc Southend schools aspirants

Post by shasha »

Hi we are hoping for an Ooc place in one of the Southend Schools with score of 348.332. Anyone in the same boat? Will be commuting from Rainham essex. Torn between SHSB and WHSB anyone offer advice on school easiest to commute. Will also be interested to hear from anyone with DC from surrounding areas Dagenham, hornchurch ,barking or romford hoping for a place in on of these schools.
redbridge

Re: Ooc Southend schools aspirants

Post by redbridge »

Hi shasha,
We'll done your DC!

We too are hoping for a Southend school place with an OOC score of 355.
Will be commuting from near ilford area initially and I am also looking for advice on schools and commuting.

Thanks.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

WHSB is easier to get to by rail from Rainham (from the time I see DC walking up from Chalkwell station, probably the 0712 from Rainham, arr Chalkwell 0802, changing at Pitsea); SHSB easier from Ilford (Ilford 0646 arr Prittlewell 0750, changing at Shenfield).

SHSB is about a 15-minute walk from Prittlewell, WHSB 20 minutes or so from Chalkwell. Taking either of these routes, walking is the only real option between the station and the school, but lots of DC do it. Chalkwell-WHSB involves a steeper hill, though :shock:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
hussaiha

Post by hussaiha »

Hi Redbridge,

We are in the same situation and looking to initially commute from Ilford area. Pls PM me and we can share info
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now