How are we doing CCHS 2014 intake contenders?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Araucana girl

Re: How are we doing CCHS 2014 intake contenders?

Post by Araucana girl »

talea51 wrote:Hi Araucana girl

Yes, we did put CCHS first although I am not sure whether dd will actually get in there. She asked me yesterday what the lowest score was that got in last year and I told her that as it's a brand new exam, we don't have that information so we don't know.

I am not good at waiting, no patience so 3rd March can't come quick enough for me. 4 weeks today!

I hope that they put the allocation on the website at midnight otherwise I will not be able to sleep that night!
I am hopeless at waiting for this :oops: I will be there at midnight waiting - don't think I will dare look at the Essex site though until a few people have posted on the EPE forum :oops: :shock:

I need you to be positive - your dd got a higher mark than mine, if she isn't in mine stands no chance :lol:
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
talea51

Post by talea51 »

Araucana girl wrote: I need you to be positive - your dd got a higher mark than mine, if she isn't in mine stands no chance :lol:
:lol: OK, I'll try! Just for you! :D

I swing between being quite positive and thinking that she has no chance.

I really hate waiting, did I mention how much I hate waiting?
cetaylormade

Post by cetaylormade »

Hi all I'm a nervous wreck! 4 weeks can't come soon enoogh although I have to wait a bit later as had to do paper application so have to wait for the post :( - let's just pray the post is quick :shock: I'm sure all our dc's will get the right school for them and at least we can breath a sigh of relief for a litlle while (until that is they are about to start sec. school :lol: )
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now