Slowly going crazy!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Saffery13

Re: Slowly going crazy!

Post by Saffery13 »

So what are we all doing to pass the time? Other than checking the Essex website of course :wink:

29 hours..... :?
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

jojo2305 wrote:So who else keeps on checking the Essex Admissions site hoping that the offer is there, knowing that it won't be for another 34 hours :roll: I am going CRAZY!!!!
I have been checking every day since Wednesday, just in case :oops:
We are nearly there :shock:
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

Saffery13 wrote:So what are we all doing to pass the time? Other than checking the Essex website of course :wink:

29 hours..... :?
I went to the Train to Teach roadshow in London to take my mind of it and give myself a bit of career purpose :lol: met up with dh and friends for pub dinner and have now had two glasses of Pinot even though I was going to have a sober night. 28.5 hours to go :shock: :shock:
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
talea51

Post by talea51 »

I am going slowly insane. I am going to watch some rugby I recorded earlier, that should take my mind off it for a bit.

Tomorrow is going to be a killer. I am sure it's going to drag. I am going to the gym in the morning, then taking my children to a Brownie/Guides thing and hopefully will be meeting a friend (who is in the same boat as me) so we can drive each other mad with what if's!

I have never in my life wanted Monday to come so quickly!

Pour me another Disaronno and coke! :lol:

28 hours to go...
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

The Disaronno is to calm the nerves.. and you'll need the Coke to keep awake for the whole of tomorrow night.

Thinking of you all. I am a terrible sleeper anyway so will probably be on the Forum anyway x
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

This one is just for the ladies and to pass the time.

Someone told me about the idea of reverse hair washing and I have tried it over the last few days as I have very fine hair. The idea is you wet your hair and condition it first. Whilst the conditioner is on you wash your face/body.. then rinse it off and very lightly shampoo your hair and that is it.

Remarkably it is working for my hair...

Just an idea if the alcohol runs out xx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now