CCHS Dance show last night

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
butterfly36

CCHS Dance show last night

Post by butterfly36 »

I took my DD to see the CCHS Dance show last night - what a fantastic evening !! The music, the costumes and even the sheer number of girls that participated was just amazing ! Even at the interval, the girls that had turned up to support classmates etc were all thoroughly nice girls - super friendly and helpful. DD was enchanted with the whole thing. We are, even more more so now, anxiously waiting to hear it's (hopefully) CCHS that's been offered on the 3rd !!

Good luck everybody - especially Araucana girl - fingers firmly crossed for your DD - so many of us will be so VERY thrilled for you if it happens. :-)
Morgan0210

Re: CCHS Dance show last night

Post by Morgan0210 »

Awww sounds fantastic :-)
Good luck especially araucana girl too have everything crossed for you x
Hopefuldad

Post by Hopefuldad »

Butterly

CCHS have a habit of putting on great events. Yesterday my DD and OH were there and thoroughly enjoyed the show. My OH even called me during the break to say I was missing something special.

I hope you get in and you enjoy the school as much as we do.
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

Thank you so much, don't know what I have done to deserve such support :oops: but really thank you anyway, you have both made my eyes water.

Did not dare to go to the Dance Show, it would have made my nerves kick in. We are so close yet so far at the moment.

Best of luck to everyone for Sunday.

See you just before 12am :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein