Essex CSSE Preparation Mock Exam Centre Advice

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Addad

Essex CSSE Preparation Mock Exam Centre Advice

Post by Addad »

We would be grateful if you would recmmend any good Mock Exam Centre for the Essex CSSE preparation
Bikkigirl

Re: Essex CSSE Preparation Mock Exam Centre Advice

Post by Bikkigirl »

DS did one in galleywood over the summer wanted him to go somewhere he didn't know anyone and to a strange place so he could "feel" the nerves. I felt is worth doing if you want the details I'll PM you
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Bearing in mind the change in exam format since last year, it might be worth checking what they or any other organisation intend to provide before handing over any money.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
pg19

Post by pg19 »

Bikkigirl, can you also pm me the details as i am also looking for a place for my DS to sit mock test in a strange and unknown envt.
many thanks
pg
Bikkigirl

Post by Bikkigirl »

Hi I have PM'd you both but they are sitting in my outbox rather than my sent box! I don't know if this means they've been sent or not so could you let me know whether you've received a PM from me :mrgreen:
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Bikkigirl wrote:Hi I have PM'd you both but they are sitting in my outbox rather than my sent box! I don't know if this means they've been sent or not so could you let me know whether you've received a PM from me :mrgreen:
The message stays in your outbox until it is read by the recipient. Once it has been read it moves to the sent box.
Bikkigirl

Post by Bikkigirl »

Thanks for explaining that!! Now I know... :D