WHSG. Induction time for year 7. Sept 2014

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
olar

WHSG. Induction time for year 7. Sept 2014

Post by olar »

Hello all,

My DD will be attending WHSG in sept 2014 and She is expected to attend 3 days induction on 3,4 and 5th July. I am however not sure about time For the induction on these 3 days so as to plan around work commitments. I have called the school trice but lady in charge seems to be on leave as no response received on extension. Can anyone please advice.

p.s. As my DD is the only one from her school attending WHSG, will be nice to link up with other girls attending or commuting from Rainham/ dagenham or hornchurch area...please PM :D
KB

Re: WHSG. Induction time for year 7. Sept 2014

Post by KB »

I would call the school office and ask them who else who can speak to. Someone else must know!
Explain that you need to organise work.

You could also try emailing the person in question in case they only work certain hours?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

A friend with a DD in year 7 at WHSG says that the days were normal school timings, i.e. 08.30 to 15.30. She also said that girls who would be using Consortium buses in September were offered transport. You should get a letter a bit nearer the event - quite close to the event, was her recollection.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
olar

Post by olar »

Many thanks. Just saw your responses. We have been through the first day of induction... :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now