CSSE past papers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Manana

Re: CSSE past papers

Post by Manana »

Mine go from 2006-2014. They are all paper copies though, unfortunately, and I don't have a scanner!
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

Manana wrote:
Nikkibeak wrote:
Manana wrote:Friends of mine had a ceremonious burning of all their past CSSE papers in their back garden yesterday!!
Lol what a fab idea. I would have liked to have danced around a fire, made up of past papers, tutor worksheets, Bond and GL Assessment books and lots and lots of paper and pencils, with a glass of wine in my hand :lol:
If I didn't have to do this all over again in a few years, I'd be right there with you!
It's times like these that I'm so glad I only have the one. I don't know if I could go through all this again :mrgreen:
Icepop

Post by Icepop »

Would somebody kindly pm me all the CSSE past papers,( not the ones on the CSSE website) as i will be going to start all over again with my second DD soon!

From 2001-2013 would be fantastic thank you, I can't wait to have a burning ceremony but this has to wait for another 3 years! I know this sounds early, but after this journey with my first DD I recommend an early start!!!!

Thank in advance
Pinner

Post by Pinner »

Can anyone pm me the CSSE Past papers please. Which board it is? Is it good to do the Bond/Athey Educational/ CEM for CCSE Board? I am helping my friend.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I would do DAO, Habs, MT and Manchester Grammar past papers for this exam.

They like to use Classic texts such as Bleak House, , Cider with Rosie, Silas Marner, Tess etc.

I love their papers and look forward to them every year but I appreciate that they are challenging to those with no background in classic texts. DG
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Pinner wrote:Can anyone pm me the CSSE Past papers please. Which board it is? Is it good to do the Bond/Athey Educational/ CEM for CCSE Board? I am helping my friend.
The papers are written by the member schools themselves.

Please tell us that your friend lives somewhere in Essex and not that they are thinking of sending their child all the way from Pinner to Colchester, Chelmsford or Westcliff on Sea?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Pinner

Post by Pinner »

She is living in Chelmsford and this the first time she is entering the 11+ stress. No one is sending their kids to pineer from Chelmsford as their kid already did the 11+ and waiting for the results.
MrsB

Post by MrsB »

Bear in mind CSSE changed a bit around 4 years ago - the older papers are still useful but the paper is no longer exactly the same.

In terms of new Essex style material, I am not sure whether you are looking for CEM for CCHS or CSSE for KEGS and the Colchester schools but we found the visuteach materials useful for the CSSE exam. They also do a CEM style paper
rochika_agrawal

Post by rochika_agrawal »

Hi,
Does anybody has the CSSE past papers?
I checked on Ebay and Amazon- They don't have any.

Many thanks
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

You are not going to find past papers from actual schools on amazon as they would need to published to be sold,

On ebay they could not be sold as they are copyrighted.

CSSE have three years of past papers that they sell on their website. DG
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now