Just emailed the CSSE

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Daogroupie

Re: Just emailed the CSSE

Post by Daogroupie »

We will celebrate you all on this forum and I will be celebrating the ones I know who have worked so selflessly to help their students have opportunities. When you do well at things there are always those who want to knock you down. We were minding our own business at a quiz a few months ago when a woman came up and asked which school my dds went to. When we answered she put a finger on the end of her nose and pushed it up! Others have been even more openly hostile claiming that our semi selective school is destroying the local schools. This is very odd considering only a mere handful actually get a place! Let's hope many forum members will be celebrating this weekend with both QE and CSSE results coming in. DG
Thylacine11

Post by Thylacine11 »

Hello I asked this on another thread but this one seems more active and I might get a better response. I have forgotten which password I gave Csse but have a feeling eight characters were requested. Is anyone able to confirm how many characters they asked for as I think I will be able to work it out from there. Sorry to bother but thanks in anticipation. Also want to add to hopes of celebration for all DCs.
optimisticmom

Post by optimisticmom »

Daogroupie wrote:We will celebrate you all on this forum and I will be celebrating the ones I know who have worked so selflessly to help their students have opportunities. When you do well at things there are always those who want to knock you down. We were minding our own business at a quiz a few months ago when a woman came up and asked which school my dds went to. When we answered she put a finger on the end of her nose and pushed it up! Others have been even more openly hostile claiming that our semi selective school is destroying the local schools. This is very odd considering only a mere handful actually get a place! Let's hope many forum members will be celebrating this weekend with both QE and CSSE results coming in. DG
Wow! didn't know that peeps could be so bold!! Take no notice as the world hasn't and will not change! some peeps rejoice with those rejoicing, and some are mad at your rejoicing!!

Life goes on though...

Best wishes to all our kids.

Optimisticmom
TP123

Post by TP123 »

Following message appears now when you try to login using the CSSE website.

Login is currently disabled while the results are being processed
Please try again after 09:00 on 11/10/2014
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

Thylacine11 wrote:Hello I asked this on another thread but this one seems more active and I might get a better response. I have forgotten which password I gave Csse but have a feeling eight characters were requested. Is anyone able to confirm how many characters they asked for as I think I will be able to work it out from there. Sorry to bother but thanks in anticipation. Also want to add to hopes of celebration for all DCs.

You can't log in at the moment as they have stopped it. It was an 8 character password and if I remember correctly they emailed and gave you a reminder of your user name and password when you signed up. Hope that helps :D
Thylacine11

Post by Thylacine11 »

Thanks Nikkibeak that does help :D
raat

Post by raat »

The anxiety of other parents is really making me nervous ( not that i am saying its bad) .. i was never like that...which kind of suggests me perhaps i will not hear any good news ... i should have been more serious
sisterofgloucestermum

Post by sisterofgloucestermum »

I received the email at 2.15pm last year and our surname begins with M. Others were still waiting at 11pm :shock:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now