O/C

:D
lastminutepanic

Re: 2015 Intake

Post by lastminutepanic »

loopsngeorge wrote:Score 330.1

SHSB and WHSB not offered

O/c

So based on Billericaymum's post the o/c cut off is somewhere between 330 and 338!
Don't give up hope....DS has got WHSB with 333 ooc, so I think there is a good chance from the wait list. And CRGS offer @ 336.***, so I suspect things will change over the coming months.

I have found this site really useful & encouraging. It may be a roller coaster ride, but keep holding, and remember, your DS has got an amazing score :)
loopsngeorge

Post by loopsngeorge »

Ah thank you, that does sound hopeful. Problem is we have to accept or decline an indie offer by Wednesday and I don't think I can find any info out by then, unless I try ringing WHSB/SHSB....
mum of boys

Post by mum of boys »

loopsngeorge wrote:Ah thank you, that does sound hopeful. Problem is we have to accept or decline an indie offer by Wednesday and I don't think I can find any info out by then, unless I try ringing WHSB/SHSB....
You could give yourself a bit longer by paying the indie deposit on Wednesday and then finding out waiting list place on 10th. Not ideal I know, but keeps your options open a little longer?!
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

loopsngeorge wrote:Ah thank you, that does sound hopeful. Problem is we have to accept or decline an indie offer by Wednesday and I don't think I can find any info out by then, unless I try ringing WHSB/SHSB....
Last year you could ring Southend Borough on offers day (so today) to find out waiting list places for the Southend schools but for KEGs, Essex you have to wait until 10th March. This is regardless of where you live.
Chris#

Post by Chris# »

Our DS was admitted today at CRGS (1st choice).

His score was 345.79 (English 43/60, Maths 48/60).

We are all very happy.

His older brother is also at CRGS.
loopsngeorge

Post by loopsngeorge »

pinkrabbit38 wrote:
Last year you could ring Southend Borough on offers day (so today) to find out waiting list places for the Southend schools but for KEGs, Essex you have to wait until 10th March. This is regardless of where you live.

Thank you, that is a great help.
Storygirl

Post by Storygirl »

loopsngeorge wrote:
pinkrabbit38 wrote:

Thank you, that is a great help.
Check the chats thread Loops. I've left something for you.
childsbestinterest

Post by childsbestinterest »

1st choice SHSB offered & accepted :D
I/C
Extremely happy

Good luck everyone!
NM38

CCHS -2015 offers/score/ic/oc Pls post here

Post by NM38 »

All,
I have created a thread for Chelmsfored County High School for Girls (CCHS) 2015 offers.
Please post the following here so that everyone will get an idea.
If offered,
Offer: yes/waiting list
Score:
In/Out of Catchment:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now