Chat around 2015 offers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

annam2013

Re: Chat around 2015 offers

Post by annam2013 »

Even for OOC would we, who submitted form online via e admission not be able to know the outcome online after 12? Havering e admission is saying result will be published on 2 March.
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

pushymother wrote:
Stressed.mum wrote:Ooh...1 hour to go! Not sleeping yet...don't think I can.... :D
same! but I have to get up at 6am, uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh
Same here, have to be up early to make sure my son gets on his school bus, thought it would be easier this year having been through it last year but I was wrong! It wasn't plain sailing for us last year as we had to wait for a place off the waiting list, which didn't happen until June. Hoping with the scores my daughter has got that we won't have that agonising wait this year!
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

pinkrabbit38 wrote:
pushymother wrote:
Stressed.mum wrote:Ooh...1 hour to go! Not sleeping yet...don't think I can.... :D
same! but I have to get up at 6am, uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh
Same here, have to be up early to make sure my son gets on his school bus, thought it would be easier this year having been through it last year but I was wrong! It wasn't plain sailing for us last year as we had to wait for a place off the waiting list, which didn't happen until June. Hoping with the scores my daughter has got that we won't have that agonising wait this year!
Which grammar is your dd wanting?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

annam2013 wrote:Even for OOC would we, who submitted form online via e admission not be able to know the outcome online after 12? Havering e admission is saying result will be published on 2 March.
When you are able to login / are sent an email or letter depends on your home LA's arrangements, not which schools you have applied to. Essex CC and Southend on Sea Borough Council allow parents to find out by logging in to their sites at midnight - or at least both did last year, even if SBC told us 8am :evil: , but if Havering is part of the London scheme then you may well have to wait rather longer, unfortunately.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

Everybody is online but nobody else is posting yet
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

Nikkibeak wrote:Everybody is online but nobody else is posting yet
All are waiting anxiously, and I am looking back at the results thread..37 mins to go....
ohnoyoudidnt

Post by ohnoyoudidnt »

DD got a safe score for our first choice school, still staying up for the confirmation though.

xx
MmeOgg

Post by MmeOgg »

I'm trying very hard not to clock watch...and failing miserably.
Still, 5 USA have an evening of complicated murders scheduled, which is distracting me a little. :lol:
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

DH and I are still up anyway so thought I would keep you company even though our last offspring went through the process last year.

Anyone getting SHSG, you had better be going to sign up for the PA when your DD starts in September :P .

Good luck :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

:D
MmeOgg wrote:I'm trying very hard not to clock watch...and failing miserably.
Still, 5 USA have an evening of complicated murders scheduled, which is distracting me a little. :lol:
30 mins to go! 8)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now