Southend schs 593/503 bus boys and girls!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
FlightyRachel

Southend schs 593/503 bus boys and girls!

Post by FlightyRachel »

If anyone has a year 7 (to be) planning to travel on this route, do get in touch. My son will be joining his elder brother on the bus in September and it would be nice to know some faces! Do PM me or reply here if you fancy getting in touch with a mind to getting together over the summer. My sons are at SHSB but the bus caters for WHSB WHSG and SHSG from the Dengie and Woodham area.
Billericay Mum

Re: Southend schs 593/503 bus boys and girls!

Post by Billericay Mum »

My ds won't be on that route as will probably get the train from Billericay but would love to meet up with other new year 7's going to SHSB over the summer. I know there were not many out of catchment places so would be great to know some faces before September.
FlightyRachel

Post by FlightyRachel »

Excellent! I'm probably really out of date, but when my eldest joined, they did an out of catchment day when all us far away people came in (parents and children) for an afternoon, which was a great way to meet people too!

Btw, what do you think of Billericay? We are idly thinking about moving and Billericay is on our list! :)
FlightyRachel

Post by FlightyRachel »

Billericay mum and I have met up and I had a fab day, :D so I thought I'd bump this up to see if there are any other parents out of catchment boys, joining SHSB in September, who might like to get together!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now