Tutor Recommendation - Chelmsford Area

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

2boysSue

Tutor Recommendation - Chelmsford Area

Post by 2boysSue »

I'm looking for a good 11+ tutor in the Chelmsford area. I understand that people are unable to recommend tutors in the thread, but would be grateful for any recommendations via PM.

Thanks in advance. :)

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible - we don't allow tutors to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' posts seeking to denigrate the opposition!

Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, we have many long standing members (check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Note:
  • • Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
Anotherdad123

Re: Tutor Recommendation - Chelmsford Area

Post by Anotherdad123 »

Sorry to jump on your thread, but to save starting an identical, I would also appreciate if people could pm with similar recommendations.

Thanks
Sammy123

Post by Sammy123 »

Ditto, if someone would be so kind to PM me. We've already invested a lot of time with one tuition company and feeling somewhat disillusioned as to their approach. Would be good to hear likewise experiences and whether perhaps my anxiety is unfounded.

Thanks in advance
mat

Post by mat »

I live in Basildon I would also appreciate if people could pm with similar recommendations, also if you can recommend private tutors as well.

Thanks
purplestar

Post by purplestar »

I live in Brentwood and would be very grateful if anyone can PM me 11+ tutor recommendations please. I am ideally looking for one to one tuition. Thank you.
Bauer24

Post by Bauer24 »

Hi,
we live in Chelmsford area and am looking for a tutor that will come to our home for 1-1 tuition. If you could pm me any recommendations I would be really grateful.

Many thanks,
luvparenting

Post by luvparenting »

Hello,

We're moving into the Chelmsford area in July and also looking for excellent tutors, 1-1 or Group Centres, for our DS and DD. I'll be grateful if you could also PM me recommendations.

Thank you.

Luvparenting
chelmsfordmum

Post by chelmsfordmum »

Hi, we are also looking for a tutor in Chelmsford. Our daughter is in year 4. Please private message me all your recommendations. Thank you so much.
blueshutters

Post by blueshutters »

can someone please PM me too . I would be interested in group 11 plus recommendations as well as one 2 one in Chelmsford. thank you.