CRGS Wait list scores/position 2015 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
lastminutepanic

Re: CRGS Wait list scores/position 2015 entry

Post by lastminutepanic »

Thanks to pg19 for pm to let me know the list has moved again....into single figures today & now at 9! Please, please that the list keeps moving :D
pg19

Post by pg19 »

Great news... My son is offered a place in CRGS today..really pleased..thx to all the lovely mums for their advise and support. Good luck to all who are waiting to hear...
Pg
lastminutepanic

Post by lastminutepanic »

pg19 wrote:Great news... My son is offered a place in CRGS today..really pleased..thx to all the lovely mums for their advise and support. Good luck to all who are waiting to hear...
Pg

Well done pg19 - wonderful news for you & DS :)
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

lastminutepanic wrote:
pg19 wrote:Great news... My son is offered a place in CRGS today..really pleased..thx to all the lovely mums for their advise and support. Good luck to all who are waiting to hear...
Pg

Well done pg19 - wonderful news for you & DS :)
Yes, congratulations, pg19 :) - and a nice surprise for someone on the WHSB waiting list as well. (I hope that they have uniform purchase days during the holidays!).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Good news - however I really think the time has come to fine people who hold on to multiple offers - it is just selfish.

Other people end up having to buy two uniforms because these people want to play the system and they have enough money for it not to matter to them.
fausto

Post by fausto »

Brilliant news, congratulations !
KB

Post by KB »

Great news!
School office will still be open ( sometimes mornings only) and will have details ofvwjen second hand uniform shop in school is open. Coes in Ipswich now main uniform supplier. Very good customer service so can phone ahead to save wasted journey.
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

I believe the school uniform shop isn't open until towards the end of the summer hols (I went last Wednesday). I also went to Coe's and they have no blazers fro CRGS until the end of August as they're coming from a new supplier or they've been changed, i'm not sure which.

Congratulations PG19 :D you and DS must be over the moon
KB

Post by KB »

Don't worry if there are blazer problems. It happened before and they came up with a temporary solution.

Fri 4th September 10.30 - 1.30pm is next opening of CRGSA uniform shop.
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

If anyone needs to borrow a blazer for a few weeks, let me know, I have two different sizes that I thought had gone to the second hand shop but apparently didnt! (found in bedroom clear out). They are old style but I think it just requires a change of badge.