Thurrock (chafford hundred) to west cliff boys travel

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Georgia

Thurrock (chafford hundred) to west cliff boys travel

Post by Georgia »

Hi,
I have just accepted a place at WHSB for sixth form next year; I only have one issue, transport, on the induction day I took the train from Chafford Hundred (Lakeside) to Chalkwell, it was an easy trip although will cost £7.70 daily for transport alone.
I am aware that [a company - name removed by Moderator] runs a service, I wanted to know if anyone had experience with them, i.e. how they work with regards to pick ups and approximate prices; I will be contacting them soon I just wanted some extra info

Thank you :D
ToadMum

Re: Thurrock (chafford hundred) to west cliff boys travel

Post by ToadMum »

[quote="Georgia"][size=150]Hi,
I have just accepted a place at WHSB for sixth form next year; I only have one issue, transport, on the induction day I took the train from Chafford Hundred (Lakeside) to Chalkwell, it was an easy trip although will cost £7.70 daily for transport alone.
I am aware that [[color=#0000FF]a company - name removed by Moderator[/color]] runs a service, I wanted to know if anyone had experience with them, i.e. how they work with regards to pick ups and approximate prices; I will be contacting them soon I just wanted some extra info

Thank you :D [/size][/quote]

Is that the fare with the Scholars' Season Ticket discount, or paying daily?

ETA you have to ring Abellio Greater Anglia (0345 600 7245, option 3) to buy season tickets for the Westcliff schools but to give some idea, a full academic year season from Chalford Hundred to Southend Central for South Essex College is £921, so a season ticket for Chalkwell should be a bit less.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now