September 2015 CSSE Test - Not long to go !!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

fausto

Re: September 2015 CSSE Test - Not long to go !!

Post by fausto »

Too late now Kace, hang in there.

As for nervous wreck, you wait until you start counting down the days, hours, minutes, seconds until the "look up result facility" becomes available. I'm already prepared for that website to instantly crash which will result in me stalking our postman for the results.

I have decided to draw up a list of boring jobs that never get done, which I will turn to in order to pass the time whilst waiting, like finding out what is in our attic, shed, car boot or in the back of the pantry cupboard... or I'll just walk the dog's legs off .. again !
mastiff_mum

Post by mastiff_mum »

I've stalked these pages for a while, but not really posted. However, so petrified about Saturday, decided it might be a good place to share with people going through the same thing.
This is my first experience of this process - have a DS - and I'm trying really hard not to communicate my state of mind to him.....think I'm doing OK on that score (fingers crossed anyway). He's so desperate to do well (wants to go to SHSB) I'm not sure how he will handle it if there is disappointment at the end of it all. I can't wait until Saturday lunchtime arrives and it's all over (he's got a morning exam - phew!)
How is everyone else doing?
mastiff_mum

Post by mastiff_mum »

I've stalked these pages for a while, but not really posted. However, so petrified about Saturday, decided it might be a good place to share with people going through the same thing.
This is my first experience of this process - have a DS - and I'm trying really hard not to communicate my state of mind to him.....think I'm doing OK on that score (fingers crossed anyway). He's so desperate to do well (wants to go to SHSB) I'm not sure how he will handle it if there is disappointment at the end of it all. I can't wait until Saturday lunchtime arrives and it's all over (he's got a morning exam - phew!)
How is everyone else doing?
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

:P good luck everybody!
newatthis

Post by newatthis »

Same here, best of luck everyone for tomorrow!

Also a very big thank you to all the forum members for sharing such valuable information and tips.
fausto

Post by fausto »

Whatever the outcome, be proud... not just of your DC, but of yourself for being willing to take on this arduous journey.

Good luck everyone!
HomeMum

Post by HomeMum »

Good luck to all the children tomorrow. Keep the tears back mums!!
sonu17

Post by sonu17 »

Very anxious this morning....sitting at home sipping tea. Few more hours to go before we start our journey (in more ways than one).