KEGS 11+ PAPERS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sw

KEGS 11+ PAPERS

Post by sw »

Does anyone please know if the children who took their exams last Saturday had different papers for the morning and afternoon?

Also ,did those children who are already aged 11 have separate papers?

My son (10yrs +)who took the test on Saturday afternnon was comparing notes with a friend (11 yrs +) who took the test Saturday morning, and thinks his friend may have had a different maths paper.

Thought I would check here before contacting CSSE.

Thanks
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

No as far as im aware all the children regardless of their age and what sitting they were in all took the same paper, though i may be wrong!

Re: KEGS 11+ PAPERS

Post by Guest »

sw wrote:Does anyone please know if the children who took their exams last Saturday had different papers for the morning and afternoon?

Also ,did those children who are already aged 11 have separate papers?

My son (10yrs +)who took the test on Saturday afternnon was comparing notes with a friend (11 yrs +) who took the test Saturday morning, and thinks his friend may have had a different maths paper.

Thought I would check here before contacting CSSE.

Thanks

As far as I am aware the morning and afternoon sittings have the same papers. Don't forget, children think they can remember the questions in maths - it doesn't mean they have!
Karen

Post by Karen »

My friend's daughter took the morning test and my son the afternoon. They definitely had the same English paper (maybe we should be banned from mentioning it!), so presumably the same for Maths.
Regards
K

Post by Guest »

The papers at KEGS were most certainly the same in the morning and the afternoon.[/b]
sw

Post by sw »

Thanks for all your responses.

Good luck to all !
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now