Exam times

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

DW

Exam times

Post by DW »

Hi
Has anybody had confirmation yet of the time of the exam on 24th November? My daughter is sitting the exam at Chelmsford (I hope!) but I haven't had any information through?
Thanks
mum2007

Post by mum2007 »

Hi DW

my daughter is also sitting at the same school as your daughter,I haven't recieved confirmation either of time. I think letter were to be posted today to parents so we will most proberly recieve confirmation by tomorrow or friday hopefully.

I'm so nervous though!! :?
DW

Post by DW »

Me too! Trying not to show it to daughter though!!
GillyGillyOxenPepper

Post by GillyGillyOxenPepper »

The post has just arrived and there is no letter from CSSE. I think previous posting is right to say that they are posting them today. I will be glad to get the letter - just to reassure me that I applied correctly!
Bwinkie

Post by Bwinkie »

Have just checked the CSSE booklet and it does say the letters will be posted on 14th November, so hopefully we all get them tomorrow.
mum2007

Post by mum2007 »

hi all,

I contacted CSSE and they said that they post the letters out on the 14th November. Hopefully we should all receive them today. I am hoping our's is listed for the morning so it's done and dusted!! so we can relax for the rest of the day.

Post by Guest »

mum2007 wrote:hi all,

I contacted CSSE and they said that they post the letters out on the 14th November. Hopefully we should all receive them today. I am hoping our's is listed for the morning so it's done and dusted!! so we can relax for the rest of the day.

When my daughter sat the test at Chelmsford County High she got a morning sitting. I had previously checked with the CSSE and they said if your surname was in the top half of the alphabet you were likely to get the morning sitting which was correct on our case. Hope this helps.
Bwinkie

Post by Bwinkie »

Post has just arrived and my son will be sitting 11+ at SHSB in the morning :D Got to be there for 8.30am will let you imagine son's reaction :lol: .

I'm assuming there is only one sitting as our surname begins with 'S'.
mum2007

Post by mum2007 »

That's good if your son's doing his in the morning.

Has anyone got post from Chelmsford? as my daughter will be sitting but i'm not home yet to receive the post and our surname is with 'K'.
GillyGillyOxenPepper

Post by GillyGillyOxenPepper »

Post has just arrived and my son has got a morning session at CRGS which I didn't expect as our surname begins with 'M'. He's not really a morning person - so it does add to the stress - but at least it gets it over with by lunchtime!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now