Collated cut offs 2016

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mama46

Re: Collated cut offs 2016

Post by Mama46 »

Thanks Toadmum for your brilliant information. When I called the SHSG they wouldn't tell which position my DD was, just that she was in the top five. So today I called Southend council admissions team and they confirm she's 2nd on the waiting list, o/c 319.19.
I'm feeling relieved!
thepackhorse

Post by thepackhorse »

Great news mama46 - useful forum this isn't it? :D
Mama46

Post by Mama46 »

Thank you thepackhorse, this really is a great place!
marw11

Post by marw11 »

CCHS O/C 113.29 (Incorrectly stated 113.20 previously) not offered (29th on waiting list)
Rd123

Post by Rd123 »

CCHS O/C 112.90 (moved to 35 on waiting list from 36) not offered
thepackhorse

Post by thepackhorse »

Morning all. Has anyone experienced any movement in their waiting list positions at all? We're still 4th at ColCHS and based on previous years, I would have thought that there would have been some movement by now. However, based on the lack of comments on the forums, it seems as though nothing is moving yet - is this a correct conclusion?

If so, does anyone with more experience of these things have any insight to offer?

Thanks!
girlsmum

Post by girlsmum »

thepackhorse wrote:Morning all. Has anyone experienced any movement in their waiting list positions at all? We're still 4th at ColCHS and based on previous years, I would have thought that there would have been some movement by now. However, based on the lack of comments on the forums, it seems as though nothing is moving yet - is this a correct conclusion?

If so, does anyone with more experience of these things have any insight to offer?

Thanks!

Hi,
We have moved one up the waiting list for CCHS in catchment (on Monday) but I also thought there would be more movement by now!!! Hopefully over the next couple of days something will happen.....
Kulot

Post by Kulot »

Hi,

We also have moved from 3rd to 2nd on the CRGS waiting list last Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
kdss

Post by kdss »

I was thinking the exact same thing - that last year by 17th/ 18th march waiting lists seemed to be moving by a fair few places - this year it seems they are all just moving one place ? thought it was a brilliant idea to be able to log on and find out waiting list no. but as the days have gone by - I'm thinking it's worse - as I tend to log on a couple of times a day (at least) whereas if I had to call it would be too embarrassing to call too often -also I wonder how often they update their computer and how it works - do the school let them know if people decline their place and then receive the next name on the list or ???
Fingers crossed for all those waiting - hope that there is a lot of movement soon
groovydad

Post by groovydad »

kdss wrote:I was thinking the exact same thing - that last year by 17th/ 18th march waiting lists seemed to be moving by a fair few places - this year it seems they are all just moving one place ? thought it was a brilliant idea to be able to log on and find out waiting list no. but as the days have gone by - I'm thinking it's worse - as I tend to log on a couple of times a day (at least) whereas if I had to call it would be too embarrassing to call too often -also I wonder how often they update their computer and how it works - do the school let them know if people decline their place and then receive the next name on the list or ???
Fingers crossed for all those waiting - hope that there is a lot of movement soon
I'm pleased to hear I'm not the only one ticking the pictures of road signs a dozen times a day...