SHSB visit

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ToadMum

Re: SHSB visit

Post by ToadMum »

tian wrote:Hi Toadmum,
thank you, that's clear now. I started to think there was another entrance.
I don't have car, however despite his daddy's offer to take him by car, DS wants to come by public transport to get used to and I totally agree about it. This Thursday DS will have the chance to try already. He is so committed and excited about it. :P
It's nice that he is excited :) .

(There actually two other entrances; one on Hobleythick Lane next to the Language Block - if your DS's year 7 classroom is 'L'something, this is where he will be - and another from Earl's Hall Avenue to the north of the site).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Moomin2015

Post by Moomin2015 »

Thank u for all the information, double checked and definitely nothing received. I've just emailed the school and reclarified the email address requesting all missed info. Hopefully I've missed nothing else, only letters I have received were in March the initial welcome letter and summer school details.
mags18

Post by mags18 »

There was a teacher visit from SHSB yesterday who came to my DS's school and had 1-1 with him.

My son seems to be excited now and looking forward for 1st July.
Moomin2015

Post by Moomin2015 »

Hopefully the boys at sons school should get a visit soon then, apparently their teacher said "still to be arranged". Son also looking forward to 1st July although don't know what state he'll be in as they only back from holiday day before! !
We also looking forward to Olympiad, letter now received and returned.
mags18

Post by mags18 »

DS enrolled for the Summer School next week at SHSB. Hoping he can do independent bus journey on Day2/3 to calm nerves.
Anybody else joining the 25-27th camp?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now