Travel from Redbridge to Southend Schools

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

shahirenayet1

Travel from Redbridge to Southend Schools

Post by shahirenayet1 »

Hello all, My Son will be starting at Westcliff High in september, We are currently living in redbridge but are in the process of relocating to southend, however we are unsure if we will manage to make the move in time before school starts in September. Is there anyone who's DS or DD is currently making the journey from the Redbridge to Westcliff High or Southend Grammar or will be doing so that could give us an idea if there are any private buses that go from this area and approx costs. Between me and the wife we have taken the first week of school off so we can drive and pick up but looking for options beyond this until we have a house in southend sorted.

many thanks
raa

Re: Travel from Redbridge to Southend Schools

Post by raa »

there are two private coach service provider one is maymist and other is crest.

https://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN1046x2 ... st+coaches" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.crestcoaches.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they charge 40 pounds a week, many students are going form ley street, gants hill, seven kings, and Romford.
ayesha11

Post by ayesha11 »

Hi,
We live in Gidea park and take Crest coach I know they also have coaches from Gants hill and Chadwell heath. My Older son is already at westcliff and my youngest will be starting there in September too

Best,
Ayesha
shahirenayet1

Post by shahirenayet1 »

many thanks for the info. will take a look at both the coaches and see which goes from gants hill as thats round the corner from where we are. :D