Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm
Posts: 390
Colchester Girls - Scores Collated
Standardised score 350.89 (second choice)
Standardised score 348.620 (first choice)
Standardised score 346.873 (first choice)
Standardised score 337.68 (first choice)
Standardised score 337.45 (? first choice)
Standardised score 330.5 (first choice)
Standardised score 328.751 (first choice)


Last edited by seriousmum on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:33 pm
Posts: 104
Thank you Seriousmum for creating this. Really appreciate you doing this voluntarily even though your DD did her 11+ last year.

Colchester is 3rd on our preference and I think DD will get into south-end before that as southend goes lower than Colchester based on historic guidance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:41 pm
Posts: 27
Colchester girls is our only grammar school option. My DD scored 330.5 we are extremely proud of her and will just have to wait and see if it's enough for a place. Based on last year's guidance sheet she stands a very good chance of a place eventually from amber zone but this year it has been changed to 331, so it's uncertain. Despite this we will celebrate her efforts and congratulations is in order all round when she gets home from school.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm
Posts: 390
Golden_Jubilee wrote:
Thank you Seriousmum for creating this. Really appreciate you doing this voluntarily even though your DD did her 11+ last year.

Colchester is 3rd on our preference and I think DD will get into south-end before that as southend goes lower than Colchester based on historic guidance.


More than happy to assist; and hopefully it feeds into Blitz's master list.

Here we go!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm
Posts: 390
Chocoholic83 wrote:
Colchester girls is our only grammar school option. My DD scored 330.5 we are extremely proud of her and will just have to wait and see if it's enough for a place. Based on last year's guidance sheet she stands a very good chance of a place eventually from amber zone but this year it has been changed to 331, so it's uncertain. Despite this we will celebrate her efforts and congratulations is in order all round when she gets home from school.


She has done extremely well and should be proud!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm
Posts: 390
Standardised score 348.620 (first choice)
Standardised score 337.68 (first choice)
Standardised score 330.5 (first choice)
Standardised score ***.x (choice)


Last edited by seriousmum on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:54 pm
Posts: 26
Well done everyone and all proud parents. My DD got 325.54 what are the chances for getting in WHSG or CCHSG ?We are outside catchment. I know DD score falls under amber zone. According to previous year's history 321 is the last candidate getting the seat eventually @CCHSG and 318 is the lowest score getting to WHSG.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm
Posts: 390
Adi2006 wrote:
Well done everyone and all proud parents. My DD got 325.54 what are the chances for getting in WHSG or CCHSG ?We are outside catchment. I know DD score falls under amber zone. According to previous year's history 321 is the last candidate getting the seat eventually @CCHSG and 318 is the lowest score getting to WHSG.


Are you interested in Colchester Girls? If not, you may want to re-post this under the general scores thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:35 pm
Posts: 36
Our DD scored 337.68. Hoping for good news on March 1st. Although well aware there are no guarantees as below 350.

Just a note for Chocoholic83. Please don't give up. Our other DD scored 329.97 last year and got offered the day before the start of term.

So fingers, toes and everything crossed.

Scooby Doo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm
Posts: 390
scooby doo wrote:
Our DD scored 337.68. Hoping for good news on March 1st. Although well aware there are no guarantees as below 350.

Just a note for Chocoholic83. Please don't give up. Our other DD scored 329.97 last year and got offered the day before the start of term.

So fingers, toes and everything crossed.

Scooby Doo


Thanks for sharing. You can finally get you life back??


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2021