CSSE past papers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
newatthis

CSSE past papers

Post by newatthis »

Hi all, does anyone know where I can get hold of past CSSE papers? Their website has 2007 and 2008 as free downloads and an order form for 2013 and 2014. Any ideas on where to get any additional ones? I know the format has changed but I thought they would still be really good practice and worth looking at!
Thanks
Manana

Re: CSSE past papers

Post by Manana »

I've just acquired them all from various sources-friends whose last child has finished etc

I don't think they sell any others though.
bravado

Post by bravado »

They come up on eBay and Amazon from time-to-time. You could also try posting a "Wanted" ad on your local "Freegle" or "Freecycle" group.
Manana

Post by Manana »

Friends of mine had a ceremonious burning of all their past CSSE papers in their back garden yesterday!!
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

Manana wrote:Friends of mine had a ceremonious burning of all their past CSSE papers in their back garden yesterday!!
Lol what a fab idea. I would have liked to have danced around a fire, made up of past papers, tutor worksheets, Bond and GL Assessment books and lots and lots of paper and pencils, with a glass of wine in my hand :lol:
Manana

Post by Manana »

Nikkibeak wrote:
Manana wrote:Friends of mine had a ceremonious burning of all their past CSSE papers in their back garden yesterday!!
Lol what a fab idea. I would have liked to have danced around a fire, made up of past papers, tutor worksheets, Bond and GL Assessment books and lots and lots of paper and pencils, with a glass of wine in my hand :lol:
If I didn't have to do this all over again in a few years, I'd be right there with you!
pushymother

Post by pushymother »

Manana wrote:
Nikkibeak wrote:
If I didn't have to do this all over again in a few years, I'd be right there with you!

We have to do it again in 3 years but I made copies so we are going to have the burning party next weekend.....
newatthis

Post by newatthis »

thanks all whilst I can appreciate the sentiment of burning them, if anyone does have past papers that they do not need please do PM me as I am desperately trying to get hold of as many as I can. This is my first attempt at this, so looking for as many real examples as possible. thanks newatthis.
SJDK1723

Post by SJDK1723 »

I have the past papers PM me for details.
seriousmum

Post by seriousmum »

Mine go as far back as 2001 and stop at 2013. Happy to share provided I can get someone to add last year's copy to my collection.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now