2019 Entry Allocation Scores & Collated Cutoffs

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Kalima12

Re: 2019 Entry Allocation Scores & Collated Cutoffs

Post by Kalima12 »

Does anyone know southend high school for boys final minimum score entry ooc for 2019
essexmummy

Post by essexmummy »

Hi

Do you mean 2019 entry or 2020 entry?
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

Kalima12 wrote:Does anyone know southend high school for boys final minimum score entry ooc for 2019
I know a friend who’s son got offered a place with 336.xx off the waiting list some time in July which he accepted. Don’t know how many after him got places.
Tkegs

Post by Tkegs »

ayparents wrote:Over next few days, it would be interesting to note the shift (if any) in admission scores w.r.t historical guidance sheet/cutoff score information available in this sub-forum.

Collated cutoffs for year 2018 can be found here

Collated cutoffs for years 2015-2017 can be found here

Please find here Historical Guidance Sheet for 2019 Entry
Hi,

Does anyone have the old 2019 entry guidance sheet they can share please - the link above has been removed from the CSSE menu page. I’m nerding out on some of the stats that have been shared on this site and would like to review the approach used to estimate the green zones.

Good luck to all waiting for March and thanks to the mods for giving us this platform.

Thanks in advance
essexmummy

Post by essexmummy »

Kalima12 wrote:Does anyone know southend high school for boys final minimum score entry ooc for 2019

Lat year I know, 338 got in June as ooc.
blessedMumOfTwo

Post by blessedMumOfTwo »

Hi All

Can anyone suggest the last cut off score for getting in Colchester high School for Girls in 2019 after waiting list clearance.

DD got 346 and not sure if there is chance for her this year.

Please suggest.

Thanks
mum2twogirls

Post by mum2twogirls »

blessedMumOfTwo wrote:Hi All

Can anyone suggest the last cut off score for getting in Colchester high School for Girls in 2019 after waiting list clearance.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Give the school a call, they will be happy to tell you. Perhaps report back with any update for others.
Rickem

Post by Rickem »

mum2twogirls wrote:
blessedMumOfTwo wrote:Hi All

Please suggest.

Thanks
Give the school a call, they will be happy to tell you. Perhaps report back with any update for others.

My DD w/l position was 12th (335.3) when the school took it over. There have been at least a couple of offers since term started and I did drop the school an email to see how far the list has now moved but they didn't reply. bit rude. So, I think the cut-off will end up at about 336 ish?
Your DD should be fine on 346, especially as they are taking more in 2020.
peakyblinder

Post by peakyblinder »

DSDSDD wrote:It would be of benefit/interest if the birth month was also posted, especially for CSSE candidates.

Hi "DSDSDD" - Out of Curisosity, why is the Birth month required especially for CSSE candidates. do they consider age during admission process ? i know this is old post, even in 2019 also Age standardisation was there in CSSE and this year too. so trying to understand.. i am trying to understand if i miss anything here.. Thanks
DSDSDD

Post by DSDSDD »

Hi peakyblinder

As you correctly mention, CSSE also applied age-standardisation for 2019 entry, so my request was in an attempt to get some more colour as to how much this contributed to the normalised scores.