Westcliff High School for Boys (Yr 7 in 2019)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mumof2kiddies

Re: Westcliff High School for Boys (Yr 7 in 2019)

Post by Mumof2kiddies »

Hi there, my son will be joining September !

Was wondering if anybody had had any communication since returning the acceptance forms ? Suddenly panicking that the postman didn’t deliver my letter :roll:
WHSBmum

Post by WHSBmum »

I returned the forms straight away but have had no communication either, other than an automated email to acknowledge the submission for the online information.

I'm not too worried. My older son is already at WHSB and it's a great school, but not always super quick with the communication.
Mumof2kiddies

Post by Mumof2kiddies »

Thanks so much for replying and putting my mind at ease.

I’m sure time will fly by and they will be staring before you know it ! If you do get any communication email or other could you let me know so I know I’m not missing out ! Thanks again for the response
WHSBmum

Post by WHSBmum »

No problem, I'll post here once I hear something.

I'm wondering if they are waiting to assign classes, houses and/or language subjects before they contact us again. When my older boy started you had to go to the Year 7 information evening and look at the board to get class information (which dictates when you go for the uniform fitting.) It's feasible they've now communicate that via email.
WHSBmum

Post by WHSBmum »

Just a quick post to say that WHSB have sent out emails to confirm that children have been added to the Year 7 school roll.
rugbymum9

Post by rugbymum9 »

rugbymum9 wrote:
sonu1kanda wrote:Congratulations to you all.

My son is also going WHSB - can I ask where you are travelling from? We are coming from South Woodford.
We live in Hockley - he will be catching the bus... (I'll be following in my car to see he gets there safe - I'm feeling a little nervous about his journey in each day)
We live in Ashingdon, my son will be catching the bus too... (yep, I'll too be following behind as well :-)
rugbymum9

Post by rugbymum9 »

WHSBmum wrote:Just a quick post to say that WHSB have sent out emails to confirm that children have been added to the Year 7 school roll.
Yes, just checked... on roll and ready to go! Anyone know if there is a Facebook group for the cohort yet?
sonu1kanda

Post by sonu1kanda »

Are you all going to the parent information meeting on 27th?