2019 Waiting lists

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Janita

2019 Waiting lists

Post by Janita »

Can you contact the schools directly to ask where you are on the waiting list or do we have to wait for 15 March and use the link on offer document?
FTP12

Re: 2019 Waiting lists

Post by FTP12 »

I emailed the school and was informed that I needed to wait 2 weeks and then contact Essex County Council.

CCHSG. 335.50. Waiting list.

Not too hopeful to be honest with you.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Janita wrote:Can you contact the schools directly to ask where you are on the waiting list or do we have to wait for 15 March and use the link on offer document?
Waiting list for all schools in both Essex CC and the Borough of Southend on Sea are held by the respective LA until late August - the details are on the LAs' websites. If you approach the schools, they will direct you to the LA.

For Essex, you log in yourself to view waiting list positions.

http://www.essex.gov.uk/Education-Schoo ... lists.aspx
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Janita

Post by Janita »

Thanks - I've clicked the link and can only assume that you can only access the info from the 15th of March? As it just tells you about the waiting list info not actually somewhere to click to check your position?
DsMum2019

Post by DsMum2019 »

7 more agonising days for all waiting to hear their order on the different waiting lists. Good luck and keep calm.
DadEleven

Post by DadEleven »

tick-tock-says-the-clock

As a first time "ELEVEN-PLUSSER" ... what time will you be able to view your place on the waiting list?

Friend of mine suggested only from 2pm tomorrow?
FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

I received a response to my email from Southend Council today - 49th on the waiting list for WHSG - I might as well kiss goodbye to that place then!

:lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now