Who will cave first... The boy or the school?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Proudmumregardless

Who will cave first... The boy or the school?

Post by Proudmumregardless »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... place.html

Could potentially be a space opening up :lol:
loobylou

Re: Who will cave first... The boy or the school?

Post by loobylou »

A non Daily Mail version for anyone who refuses to click on DM links :wink:

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-n ... er-3136214" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

am sure there will be another school he can go to - or maybe they will home ed
Proudmumregardless

I think at that primary school his catchment school will be Thomas Lord Audley and possibly the new one where Alderman blaxhill was I think that ones opening this year
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

What an articulate and thoughtful child. I do hope the school will change their rule on long hair, it's so outdated.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Proudmumregardless wrote:I think at that primary school his catchment school will be Thomas Lord Audley and possibly the new one where Alderman blaxhill was I think that ones opening this year
Paxman?

It's in the 2019/2020 Seconfary Admissions book and its website indicates that it is expecting an intake in September :).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Lizzie wrote:What an articulate and thoughtful child. I do hope the school will change their rule on long hair, it's so outdated.
Funny but I read the letter he had allegedly written and thought it sounded like it had been written by the parents.

I personally hope the school stand their ground although I am sure their are others who will argue the opposite.
Leighmum2019

Post by Leighmum2019 »

Regardless of who caves first can you imagine being an 11 year old boy starting your first day at a new school knowing that every single teacher knows that your mum and dad moaned to the papers about your school before you’d even started...
loobylou

Post by loobylou »

Genuine question. Presumably they must have a policy that allows Sikh boys to attend. Why can't they just follow those same rules?
Proudmumregardless

Leighmum2019 wrote:Regardless of who caves first can you imagine being an 11 year old boy starting your first day at a new school knowing that every single teacher knows that your mum and dad moaned to the papers about your school before you’d even started...
I think whichever school he goes to because of the article he's been set up to be bullied