CCHS CEM OOC please advise

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
LanaR

CCHS CEM OOC please advise

Post by LanaR »

Hi all,

Just curious if I can find someone OOC who got into CCHS last year with similar score.
My daughter got in CEM 119.2
We put Chelmsford as number 1 choice, just wanted to know what is our chances? I don’t think I will mentally survive till March.
She has got 352.245 in CSSe we are OOC as well. Anyone got into WHSG with similar last year?
Thank you in advance
Lana x
pinkrabbit38

Re: CCHS CEM OOC please advise

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

LanaR wrote:Hi all,

Just curious if I can find someone OOC who got into CCHS last year with similar score.
My daughter got in CEM 119.2
We put Chelmsford as number 1 choice, just wanted to know what is our chances? I don’t think I will mentally survive till March.
She has got 352.245 in CSSe we are OOC as well. Anyone got into WHSG with similar last year?
Thank you in advance
Lana x
If you read the post about cut offs for last year you will be able to answer your own questions.
Chelsmuna

Post by Chelsmuna »

My DD is in year 7 in Cchs and she got around the same score as your DD. She had
119.92 and we put cchs as our 1st choice , we are OOC as well. We got offered on national offer day, so relax and breathe, your daughter will get in.

Congratulations to your daughter
LanaR

Post by LanaR »

Chelsmuna wrote:My DD is in year 7 in Cchs and she got around the same score as your DD. She had
119.92 and we put cchs as our 1st choice , we are OOC as well. We got offered on national offer day, so relax and breathe, your daughter will get in.

Congratulations to your daughter

Thank you really appreciate your reply x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now