SIF Form related

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
krish0707

SIF Form related

Post by krish0707 »

I am filling the CAF From from Redbridge. It states that we need to upload the SIF Form if we need to include ColCounty Girls & Chelmsford County Girls in the preferred list of schools. We had filled a SIF from for Chelmsford when we had initially made an application, but when we log into Chelfmsford we are unable to get that electronic form that we had filled. For ColCounty Girls we had not filled any SIF at all. May I know from where these SIFs need to be taken from pls.

Any help will be deeply appreciated
ToadMum

Re: SIF Form related

Post by ToadMum »

krish0707 wrote:I am filling the CAF From from Redbridge. It states that we need to upload the SIF Form if we need to include ColCounty Girls & Chelmsford County Girls in the preferred list of schools. We had filled a SIF from for Chelmsford when we had initially made an application, but when we log into Chelfmsford we are unable to get that electronic form that we had filled. For ColCounty Girls we had not filled any SIF at all. May I know from where these SIFs need to be taken from pls.

Any help will be deeply appreciated
Unless your DD is in any of the categories for which you need to complete the additional SIF for CCHSG (only) on the CSSE website, the SIF referred to was the registration form for the exams.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx