CAF form query-urgent

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Anu25

CAF form query-urgent

Post by Anu25 »

Hi,

I was filling up the CAF form and we put Colchester County High School for girls as our first choice. I noticed when we search for CCHSG it brings up the address as unknown and post code as ZZZZZZ. Is it the right option, has anyone faced the same issue o do I bring it to the notice of the school admissions.
mitasol

Re: CAF form query-urgent

Post by mitasol »

I wouldn’t expect the system to search for initials you probably need to search on the full name or first word of the full name.
Anu25

Post by Anu25 »

Sorry I wasn't clear. We searched the full name and the school it brings up on the search says Colchester County High School for Girls but with no address or postcode.
peakyblinder

Post by peakyblinder »

Hi,

it happened to me as well. i have applied from diff LA ( other than Essex) and all my 3 options ( ColCHSG, WHSG, SHSG ) came up with blank address and my local LA school is showing with full address. not sure whether its correct or not, but i have submitted :-)
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Try submitting, then look into your account and check that all of your preferences have been recorded?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Anu25

Post by Anu25 »

Thsnks for your replies. I have submitted the form too. It recorded all my choices and Colchester is present as first choice but without the address, hence the doubt.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now