Coach Service - Wanstead/Gants Hill to WSHB (southend)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Arrowana

Coach Service - Wanstead/Gants Hill to WSHB (southend)

Post by Arrowana »

Hi Everyone, I know that there is a coach service from Gants Hill for WSHB, Mymist and Crest. I understand they run from 6:50 and 7am respectively. I have wondering apart form these two, are they any others? Perhaps one that run a little later?

Thanks
ToadMum

Re: Coach Service - Wanstead/Gants Hill to WSHB (southend)

Post by ToadMum »

Arrowana wrote:Hi Everyone, I know that there is a coach service from Gants Hill for WSHB, Mymist and Crest. I understand they run from 6:50 and 7am respectively. I have wondering apart form these two, are they any others? Perhaps one that run a little later?

Thanks
Assuming that you mean WHSB, Westcliff High School for Boys, have you ever driven down the A127 'a little bit later' in the morning? We do actually have traffic at our end and you are just as likely to be sitting in it eastbound as westbound during rush hour.

If your DS is going to find being out of the house and on his way to school at that time of the morning a burden (and who can blame him, really?), perhaps he would find somewhere a little closer to home preferable? Or you could move down here and put the burden of commuting onto the adults rather than the child?

(And btw, did you mean to post in 'Trafford'? If you ask a Mod, they can move your thread to 'Essex' :) ).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now