2020 Entry Allocation Scores & Collated Cutoffs

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Momneedshelp

Re: 2020 Entry Allocation Scores & Collated Cutoffs

Post by Momneedshelp »

I received a phone call today from WHSB and they offered a place for my DS..

Score : 357.06 OOC

Waiting list Position movement:

02/03 - 42nd

24/03 - 39th

23/04 - 19th

19/05 - offered place

Good luck to the parents
ronabi

Post by ronabi »

My DD has been offered a place at WHSG with score of 349.88. We had already accepted an offer at SHSG and sent in the welcome pack. How do we turn down the SHSG offer? Do we email the school or the local authority to turn down the offer?

Many thanks.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

ronabi wrote:My DD has been offered a place at WHSG with score of 349.88. We had already accepted an offer at SHSG and sent in the welcome pack. How do we turn down the SHSG offer? Do we email the school or the local authority to turn down the offer?

Many thanks.
I would contact both the school (out of courtesy) and the LA. The waiting lists are held by the Southend School Admissions team for all Southend Borough schools until the end of the summer holidays.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
ronabi

Post by ronabi »

ToadMum wrote:
ronabi wrote:My DD has been offered a place at WHSG with score of 349.88. We had already accepted an offer at SHSG and sent in the welcome pack. How do we turn down the SHSG offer? Do we email the school or the local authority to turn down the offer?

Many thanks.
I would contact both the school (out of courtesy) and the LA. The waiting lists are held by the Southend School Admissions team for all Southend Borough schools until the end of the summer holidays.
Thanks Toadmum. I will contact both. We are out of catchment so I will be contacting my LA and not Southend I presume.
Bindu

Post by Bindu »

Had an email from WHSG this morning offering a place for my DD with score 344.07

OOC WL position -
4th May : 16th
23rd June : 2nd

Will be giving up CCHSG place. Good luck to others on WL
MattE

Post by MattE »

Hi

We've also received an offer from WHSG today.

Score 343.664 and was originally waitlist number 77 at WHSG ooc

Seems a crazy move in the wait list.

Think we will be accepting this place and giving up the place SHSG
pocahontas80

Post by pocahontas80 »

My daughter has been offered a place at CCHS last week and we accepted it. Just wanted to ask if other parents have also received a letter through the mail, or is everything done online?
Unicorndad

Post by Unicorndad »

pocahontas80 wrote:My daughter has been offered a place at CCHS last week and we accepted it. Just wanted to ask if other parents have also received a letter through the mail, or is everything done online?
Everything was online for us through the CCHS link.
pocahontas80

Post by pocahontas80 »

Unicorndad wrote:
pocahontas80 wrote:My daughter has been offered a place at CCHS last week and we accepted it. Just wanted to ask if other parents have also received a letter through the mail, or is everything done online?
Everything was online for us through the CCHS link.
Thank you!
Kon

Post by Kon »

Please delete if this is not relevant. What does 106 mean in CEM? For example I can calculate that for CSSE 345 is roughly top 16% and 400 is 1.4% (from memory and it was also before age standardisation). Is there any info on how CEM calculate their scores? Thanks
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now