Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
on_the_edge

Re: 2020 anonymised results for colchester county high for g

Post by on_the_edge »

ToadMum wrote:
on_the_edge wrote:
Cheetah wrote:Hello, my dd scored 339.57, will she be offered a place at Colchester County High School for Girls?
If the marks distribution is similar to the previous years and there isn't a significant surge in applications to CCHSG as the first choice, your DD stands a good chance to be offered a place on the National Offer day itself.

Best wishes!
The difference this year is that there are some priority places with a threshold of 320 up to 20 girls eligible for pupil premium, plus any LAC applicants), rather than places all just being allocated on score alone, but 339 with no priority would probably still be a safe bet.
That was the case for Sep 2020 entry too. No?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

on_the_edge wrote:
ToadMum wrote:
on_the_edge wrote:
If the marks distribution is similar to the previous years and there isn't a significant surge in applications to CCHSG as the first choice, your DD stands a good chance to be offered a place on the National Offer day itself.

Best wishes!
The difference this year is that there are some priority places with a threshold of 320 up to 20 girls eligible for pupil premium, plus any LAC applicants), rather than places all just being allocated on score alone, but 339 with no priority would probably still be a safe bet.
That was the case for Sep 2020 entry too. No?
Ah yes, I think you are right there - how time flies when we are all having so much fun :shock:.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Cheetah

Post by Cheetah »

Cheetah wrote:Hello, my dd scored 339.57, will she be offered a place at Colchester County High School for Girls?
Hi! My dd has been offered today( National Offers Day) itself! Thanks for all the help! DD is overjoyed.
on_the_edge

Post by on_the_edge »

Cheetah wrote:
Hi! My dd has been offered today( National Offers Day) itself! Thanks for all the help! DD is overjoyed.
Congratulations!!
hongkong

Post by hongkong »

Fantastic news. What score did she get?
Cheetah

Post by Cheetah »

hongkong wrote:Fantastic news. What score did she get?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now