Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:04 am
Posts: 35
Any thoughts on whether the csse will postpone the 11 plus, given possibility of 2nd lock down. I know school may still stay open but with the exam so close not sure how much longer they can delay it for.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 25
My instinct is that they'll press ahead with the exam. I assume they have a Plan B in the event of this scenario and will potentially socially distance the children as much as possible. Education settings are also allowed to remain open under the new lockdown rules although I have no idea how that squares against thousands of children travelling from different areas. When I spoke to the CSSE office a few weeks ago and raised this exact scenario, they said they would go ahead regardless as the Covid cases in Essex are still fairly low and it would be impossible to accommodate everyone on the reserve date of Nov 23rd. I guess we will find out in the next couple of days,


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2021